HARNESS CREATION!

I love to sew, design and silkscreen. I love colour! I am inspired by everything. I have been highly motivated since childhood. As I grew older, my creativity grew and flourished. It was like a caged animal that so desperately wanted to escape. For a long time I left that animal in its cage, so fearful of what it might produce. After awhile I became bored with it just stalking around, so I opened the door and out of the shadows emerged...the 'Sew Ninja'.

Everything that I produce is handmade with LOVE in Nelson, British Columbia, CANADA

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hop Scotch Frock Dress

This is the dress that will make you want to play in the sun all day long! Super soft and comfortable, it is made of organic cotton jersey in vivid teal, lime green and chocolate brown. Bat wing sleeve is complimentary to almost all chest sizes. Empire waist is accented with gathers on front and back. Boat cowl collar. Bodice has a peek a boo lace in set. Skirt bottom is wavy with petal like ruffles detailed with pleats and tiny white diamond buttons. OOAK. One of a kind!



No comments:

Post a Comment